At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Hugo Boss, Puma, Crocs, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
3D Fashion Texture Artist
We’re looking to strengthen our texture & rendering team with a Texture Artist that can handle any fabric you come across in the Fashion industry. With an incredible eye for detail and the skills to bring those textures to live in CGI. Software skills we’re looking for will be mainly in Substance Designer and Painter and final rendering in Blender. The ideal candidate can develop realistic textures and take care of the final product rendering as well.
You will be part of the Fashion team which work directly with our Fashion clients on all things footwear, apparel and accessories. With fast production deadlines, a supportive and fun team who always perform to the best of their ability and those who are constantly striving for the best qualitative output.
As part of our fashion team you will
· Create extremely realistic fabric/textile textures
· Adjust high quality textures for various use cases
· Be involved in all software, texturing & scanning techniques
· Render product shots/turntables using Blender
· Stay abreast with texturing technology developments
· It’ll be no trouble to implement requested feedback and changes
· Contribute to our never-ending journey of quality improvement
· You have experience in image-based & procedural texturing
· You know how to use technology in to your advantage
· You have a portfolio/reel that demonstrates your experience
· You’re experienced in Adobe Substance and Photoshop
· You’re experienced in rendering in Blender
· Excellent know-how of modelling & rendering processes is a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department through e-mail at email@example.com.