Creative Producer Marketing
RemoteAmsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsGrip
We are seeking an experienced Creative Producer to join our Marketing team at Grip. You will be the driving force behind every content production project. Your primary responsibilities will include sourcing talent and resources both internally and externally, working closely with freelancers and agencies to bring our creative visions to life.
As our Creative Producer, you will be managing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that each meets its deadlines without compromising on quality. Your keen eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills will be crucial in keeping projects on track and within budget. Outstanding visual quality is important to us, which means that you also deeply care about everything that the outside world sees of Grip.
With the help of Grip (www.grip.tools), companies such as L'Oréal, Coca-Cola and Beiersdorf are automating content production for their entire business. Grip moves classic media creation efforts into the cloud, effectively virtualizing production. The software solution Grip takes care of generating high-quality visuals, at scale, on-demand and based on data. Brand styles, as well as product look and feel are codified, which ensures an entirely consistent, always on-brand output, no matter who (or what) requests it.
- Project Management: Lead and oversee all stages of content production, ensuring projects are completed on-time, within scope, and to a high standard.
- Sourcing: Identify and engage with internal teams, freelancers, and agencies to gather the best resources for each project.
- Budget and Negotiation: Manage budgets effectively, keeping projects on track financially and negotiating costs with vendors and partners.
- Collaboration and Communication: Work closely with different departments to ensure alignment on project goals and maintain consistent brand messaging across all outputs.
- Quality Assurance: Uphold the highest standards of quality in all creative outputs, ensuring they align with our brand identity and messaging.
- Deadline Management: Implement effective project timelines, adapting to changing priorities and meeting stakeholder expectations.
Would be amazing if you have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a software company and / or agency environment.
- Proven track record in managing both complex content production projects and website launches from conception to completion.
- Strong skills in budget management and negotiation.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities, with the capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a knack for building relationships with team members, external partners, and stakeholders.
What we offer
Most of our team works from Amsterdam or Bucharest, but we're a flexible company with flexible work options and many of our team work remotely. Our environment and our creative space are very important to us. We offer a competitive salary, paid annual leave, annual L&D budget, an office overlooking the Amsterdam canals if working from AMS), get fit schemes, a pool table, darts, fruits, snacks, and dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.