Nuke Compositing Artist
RemoteAmsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsGrip
We are experiencing exciting growth and as such we are seeking a Nuke Compositing Artist that will be part of our Grip team! Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field.
As our new Nuke Compositing Artist you will work in close collaboration with the rest of our Template & Video team, our 3D Artists and the Grip TD team to create beautiful images and videos.
Creating complex compositions and visually appealing images is at your heart, and you aren’t shy of diving deep into node-graph setups as in Nuke or Fusion. Creating state-of-the-art compositions and integrating them into full 3D pipelines to deliver breathtaking visual result is the number one goal for all your creative and technical work. You also understand the technical side of Image Manipulation and (Deep Pixel) Compositing and how computer-generated content can be combined and integrated into real life environments and videos. You interest also extends into learning new ways of working and applying your knowledge to our proprietary in-house compositing and image generation engine.
You will be responsible to create beautiful templates to automatically generate lovable images and videos using standard tools like Nuke, Fusion, Photoshop and translating them into our own compositing pipeline.
What will you be doing?
- In close collaboration with our re-touch experts and 3D artists, you will work on our internal compositing engine, using it’s features and capabilities to codify typical re-touch and image manipulation tasks in an automated and visually appealing manner.
- You will also guide our team of re-touchers on the ideal setup of typical node based composition to translate classical 2D / Photoshop based retouch into a flexible and node based approach.
- In addition you will closely collaborate with our TD and Grip development team to work on future features and their application to solve typical composition challenges.
Would be amazing if you:
- 5+ years of experience in compositing using Nuke, Fusion or similar node-based compositing tools.
- Experience as an artist in the visual effects or computer animation industry - focus on compositing pipelines.
- A compositing expert with hands on experience and the ability to design, and optimize node-graphs.
- Strong focus on automation & optimization of tasks with the goal of capturing image manipulation effects in a repeatable, scene independent graph setup.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Preferably have experience working with 3D renders and an understanding of how CGI images are produced.
- An agile, flexible and quick thinker: this is an energetic, dynamic environment requiring an ability to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- A creative thinker and innovator: able to devise and employ ingenious solutions to difficult problems.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
What we offer
This is a remote friendly role. Most of us work from Amsterdam or Bucharest, and if you’re close to any of the two, we’re more than happy to welcome you in our offices. Working at INDG Grip means you’ll be supported with flexible working agreements, an annual L&D budget, mental health and gym benefits, paid annual leave and the right IT equipment for the job. For those working from our office, we offer a well-equiped kitchen with snacks, fruits, lunch, and creative workspaces.
Please apply via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department via email@example.com.