Grip (www.grip.tools) is web-based software that automatically produces visual content for physical goods. Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
One can imagine that Grip is rather complex: it needs to render things quickly and photo realistically which presupposes some heavy engineering. It is a sophisticated system and so it needs sophisticated engineering.
Right now, Grip is looking for a QA Engineer, remote, in Bucharest or in Amsterdam. Expats welcome!
QA Engineer @ Grip
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Joining Grip as our QA Engineer means you’ll no longer work on boring stuff like standard forms, labels, or bottoms, but on our exciting product where we combine technology with 3D.
What will you be doing?
• Create and maintain scalable test automation frameworks,
• Integrate auto tests in CI/CD pipelines,
• Review and test project documentation (specifications, designs etc.),
• Create and support test documentation (test plans, suites, cases, check-list, test data),
• Defects management and monitoring,
• Test process improvement and implementation.
Would be amazing if you have
Nice to have
This is a remote-friendly position.