B2B Sales Support Manager
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsFinance
We are looking for a B2B Sales Support Manager!
INDG has an international customer base consisting out of the broad collection of high-street names. This particular customer base requires a deep understanding of corporate procurement processes in order to be successful in setting up effective quote-to-billing processes. A strong year-over-year growth drives the need for standardization in customer set-up, quotation, contract and billing processes without losing the agility that our customers value so much. The Sales Support Manager will work closely together with the service lines in order to standardize where possible and customize where needed. Next to standardization, KPI’s and dashboarding need to be developed and implemented. A foreseen migration to a new system will allow for further automation of standardized processes and obtaining optimal billing performance. This role forms part of the Finance organization with a direct reporting line to the Finance Director.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam and Bucharest and we have an ever-growing team of remote workers from different areas of the world – the US, Singapore, Brazil, South Africa... Clients include Adidas, The North Face, Philips, Honda, L’Oréal and many more. Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
We are a young and dynamic company, continually evolving and maturing. The same goes for how we position ourselves and what we communicate to the rest of the world. The values that drive us are a strong eye for detail with a constant push for quality and imagination.
Grip is web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
This vision has worked quite well with clients: in less than two years, Grip won Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oreal and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when and how they produce the thousands of visuals we've been trying to automate. Now, Grip is changing every day to accommodate the things we learn.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting (key) account managers in the entire quote-to-billing process
- Drive supplier acceptance and coordinate purchase order type selection together with the customer and (key) account managers
- Systematic interaction with product managers in order to establish delivery point-in-times
- Perform actual billing runs
- Define billing KPI’s
- Monitor and report over billing performance
- Interact with the various Finance functions (accounting, business control, collections) to enable accurate cash flow reporting
- Standardise quotation and contracting processes in coordination with our legal counsel
- Act as gate-keeper, coordinate between legal counsel and (key) account managers where required
- Formulate process (re-)design, partly in preparation of process automation
- Drive process change, motivate and act as an evangelist
Would be amazing if you:
- Five years of experience with / exposure to B2B Sales Support, ideally in the professional service industry (consultancy, technical design, etc.)
- Exposure to a range of corporate procurement systems and processes
- Extensive experience with entire customer onboarding process from quote to billing
- Demonstrated experience with sales support process re-design
- Experience with drafting instruction materials
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Proficiency in data applications like Salesforce.com and Power BI (or similar) and strong Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Degree level education in relevant field
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a dynamic and supportive work environment where you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact. With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-paced and exciting scale-up, we encourage you to apply today!
Please send your resume and cover letter in English via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at email@example.com