Technical Product Manager (Computer Graphics Engine)
RemoteAmsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsGrip
We are seeking a skilled and analytical Technical Product Manager for our in-house developed Computer Graphics engine, to join our team. In this role, you will be transforming complex business requirements into practical, scalable, and efficient technical solutions. Your expertise will bridge the gap between our product vision and the technical execution, ensuring our software products align perfectly with our strategic objectives and user needs. Ideal candidates will be those who thrive in a multi-national environment and possess a keen eye for details.
With the help of Grip (www.grip.tools), companies such as L'Oréal, Coca-Cola and Beiersdorf are automating content production for their entire business. Grip moves classic media creation efforts into the cloud, effectively virtualizing production. The software solution Grip takes care of generating high-quality visuals, at scale, on-demand and based on data. Brand styles, as well as product look and feel are codified, which ensures an entirely consistent, always on-brand output, no matter who (or what) requests it.
- Analyze and Translate Requirements: Interpret user stories and business requirements to develop comprehensive system requirements and technical specifications.
- System Design and Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product owners, developers and the CTO, to design effective software and system solutions and ensure seamless integration.
- Process Improvement: Identify areas for system enhancements and process optimization (managing and operating the system), proposing innovative solutions to improve system functionality and efficiency.
- Documentation and Reporting: Create detailed reports and documentation of system designs, specifications, and technical discussions.
- Quality Assurance: Work closely with QA teams to ensure that systems meet quality standards and functional requirements. Provide proper test data and scenarios.
- Technical Support and Guidance: Provide ongoing support and technical advice to team members, assisting in troubleshooting and addressing system-related issues. Work with CSMs, Project Managers and other business stakeholders to ensure technical details are understood.
- Stay Informed: Keep abreast of the latest trends and advancements in technology and systems analysis methodologies, applying this knowledge to your work.
Would be amazing if you have:
- Educational Background: A degree in Computer Science (ideally “Computer Graphics”), Information Technology, or a related field.
- Professional Experience: Proven experience as a Systems Analyst or in a similar role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment, for a minimum of 7 years.
- Technical Proficiency: Strong understanding of software development processes, database systems, cloud infrastructure and programming languages relevant to our technology stack (Azure + C#, TypeScript, NodeJS).
- Analytical Skills: Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of effectively interacting with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Project Management: Experience with GitLab / JIRA, project management tools and methodologies, especially Agile/Scrum.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt quickly to changing environmental factors (user needs, competitive re-positioning) and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
What we offer
Most of our team works from Amsterdam or Bucharest, but we're a flexible company with flexible work options and many of our team work remotely. Our environment and our creative space are very important to us. We offer a competitive salary, paid annual leave, annual L&D budget, an office overlooking the Amsterdam canals if working from AMS), get fit schemes, a pool table, darts, fruits, snacks, and dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.